Sustainable Agriculture Project Manager
We are looking for a project manager in sustainable agriculture. The position is full time (but part-time can be considered). The position is based in Fairagora office in Asok, Bangkok.
Please visit our website to fully understand the type of projects we work on. We are open to consider junior profiles for this position, as long as you are motivated and have an excellent growth mindset.
You will be responsible for the engagement with the sugarcane mills and other stakeholders that we work with. You will supervise the projects and ensure that we meet our deadlines. You will support our team to keep learning and growing. You will work on writing project proposals and reports for our clients. You will also go on the field to meet with farmers and coordinate the trainings.
Your ideal profile:
- Excellent Thai, speaking and writting
- Excellent English, speaking and writting
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Very motivated, with values matching Fairagora's values
- Good knowledge of Thai farmers, sustainable agriculture practices, and food supply chains
- Good project management skills
- Good knowledge of data analysis